Monday, December 19, 2005

 

CHRISSA'S TOP 5 FAVOURITE SONGS

I really like listening to music all the time.It winds me down when I have a tiring and stressfull day.My favourite songs are five:"My immortal","A total eclipse of the heart","My heart will go on","Gia senane boro",and "Last Christmas".As you see,all these songs are romantic as I am and they talk about love.I adore these because they remind me different situations and persons who I love and some of them have died.Whenever they miss me I listen one of them,more specifically "My immortal" and I feel that they are with me that moment.I have this feeling with all the above songs.They touch my heart and my mind and I dream!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?